We gladly accept children between the ages of 8 weeks to 8 years old.
Call up to 24 hours in advance to ensure a spot is available for your child/children.
2 HOUR MAXIMUM LIMIT may be used during both the morning and evening shifts.
- Snacks are allowed in the childcare. Children will be asked to eat them in a designated area.
- In order to prevent allergic reactions your child/children will be required to wear a bracelet (that we provide) that identifies their allergy. (No peanuts)
- If your child brings in personal toys, video games, cell phones/IPods, etc. We are not responsible if these items become broken or misplaced.
Parents must remain on the premises at all times!
- 1 Child | $4 / visit
- 2 Children | $6 / visit
- 3+ Children | $8 / visit
- 1 Child | $6 / visit
- 2 Children | $8 / visit
- 3+ Children | $12 / visit
In consideration of the other children, members, and our staff, CHOICE reserves the right to refuse entry of sick children into childcare if they currently are, or have been, experiencing any of the following symptoms
- Fever in the past 24 hrs. >(98.6* F)
- Diarrhea or vomiting in past 24 hrs
- Pink Eye (redness & inflammation)
- Undiagnosed rash
- Green discharge from eyes or nose
We realize that children will sometimes misbehave, but there are some instances where parental intervention may be needed
- Bad behavior – first, verbally told that behavior is unacceptable. Second warning is a time out. Third warning, we will get the parents.
- Biting – if this occurs, we will locate parents immediately and ask that their child be removed for the rest of the day.
Please make sure your child is taken to the bathroom or has a clean diaper prior to coming into childcare. We do not provide diapers, teething rings or snacks.
* We are unable to give scheduled naps, potty train, or give one on one attention.
* When checking in your child, please inform childcare staff where you will be in the facility.