Diabetes Prevention Program
PreventT2 lifestyle change program is part of the National Diabetes Prevention Program, led by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This proven program can help you make modest lifestyle changes and cut your risk of type 2 diabetes by more than half.
If you have prediabetes or other risk factors for type 2 diabetes, it’s time to take charge of your health. The PreventT2 lifestyle change program can help you make lasting changes to prevent type 2 diabetes.
With the PreventT2 Program You Get:
- A CDC-approved curriculum
- The skills you need to lose weight, be more physically active, and manage stress
- A trained lifestyle coach to guide and encourage you
- Support from other participants with the same goals as you – and fun
- A year-long program with weekly meetings for the first 6 months, then once or twice a month for the second 6 months