Registration & Event Information
Potato Bowl USA is celebrating its 51st year in the “Grand Cities.” Kids of all ages are invited to join in the fun & tradition with the 7th Annual Hugo’s Potato Bowl “Get Wet & Run Wild” Kids Fun Run at Choice Health & Fitness. The fun-filled event will feature a course with “Squirt Gun Alley,” Water Balloon Launch, and Sprinkler Sprint along the way!
- Choice Health & Fitness | 4401 S. 11th St. Grand Forks, ND 58201
- Friday, September 16th, 2016
- Open to kids of all ages (up to age 14)
- 1K (.62 mile) or 2K (1.24 miles)
Race Start Times
- 1K Race: 5:30 pm
- 2K Race: 5:50 pm
- Awards following each race.
- Mail or drop off registration form to Choice Health & Fitness.
- *Pre-registered participants guaranteed to receive a “Paws & Claws” sportspack.
Race Day Registration
- 4:00 pm – 5:15 pm in Community Rooms at Choice Health & Fitness
Race Course Features
- Squirt Gun Alley | Water Balloon Launch | Sprinkler Sprint
Things to Know
- Event will be held rain or shine. In the event of unsafe conditions, event may be cancelled. All entry fees will be donated to the Food Shelf. No refunds will be issued.
- Strollers are allowed on the course. No bikes, trikes, or pets please.
- All race participants and their families swim FREE at Choice Health & Fitness after the race.
- Bring a non-perishable food item for Food Shelf & receive a FREE 1-day pass to Choice Health & Fitness.
- Contact Julie Kirkeby | email@example.com | 701.746.2790