Choice City League Basketball
City League Basketball is provided to adults during fall and winter seasons. Courts are utilized through the School District and Choice Health & Fitness. More information and registration dates will be listed here soon.
- 2017-18 City League Registration Closed >
2017-18 City League Playoff Brackets
- Men’s Open Playoff Bracket >
- Men’s Comm Playoff Bracket Available 2/23/18 >
- Men’s Rec I Playoff Bracket >
- Men’s Rec II Playoff Bracket >
- Men’s Rec II Consolation Pool >
Choice Men’s 5-on-5 Basketball Leagues
Stay competitive and in game shape throughout the summer with Men’s Basketball Leagues at Choice Health & Fitness. Get a group of friends together and register a team. All games will be played at Choice Health & Fitness. Referees and scorekeepers are provided for the length of the league. All players are responsible for reviewing the rules posted below. All players must be 18 years or older.
Session Dates: June 7 – August 2
- Choice Men’s 5-on-5 Basketball League Registration >
- Men’s 5-on-5 League Rules >
- Men’s 5-on-5 League Schedule >
Adult pickup basketball games are held during the noon hour on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Sign up at the Customer Service Desk for one of the available spots.
We offer private basketball lessons for every ability. To schedule a lesson, contact Sports & Recreation Manager, Lisa Rollefstad: email | 701.746.2790