CHOICE ADULT TENNIS LEAGUES | Ages 18+
Why let the kids have all the fun? Join Choice Adult Tennis Leagues and hit the courts this summer in some friendly competition. We have leagues available for all skill levels, from beginners to experts. All leagues are coed unless otherwise specified.
Can’t Commit Every Week? If you rarely miss, we’ll have a sub list of players that can be contacted to ensure your opponent(s) have a match. If you can’t commit to a majority of the league nights but would like to play, add your name to our sub list. You’ll likely have some opportunities to play during the league.
- FALL | Adult Tennis League Registration >
- WINTER | Adult Tennis League Registration >
CHOICE ADULT TENNIS INTRO SERIES | Ages 18+
FIRST LESSON IS FREE!!!
Give tennis a try! Join one of our pros for an adult introductory tennis lesson series. The series consists of (6) one-hour group lessons. A minimum of 3 players are needed to hold the session. Come learn the basic tennis strokes to play this lifetime sport.
- FALL | SESSION
- WINTER | SESSION
- Winter I: Intro Lesson Registration >
ADULT TENNIS DRILLS | Ages 18+
Tennis drills are our most popular tennis activity. Our pros lead groups of players through a variety of on-court drills. Participants are grouped with players who have similar abilities. Previous tennis experience necessary. *Youth age 16-17 may participate if there is room & they have been approved by one of the tennis pros. Adults 18+ have priority. Questions? Contact one of our tennis pros at 701.746.2790.
- Noon Drills: $10 (member) | $15 (non-member)
- Other Drills: $13 (member) | $20 (non-member)
- Monday: 9:00 – 10:30 am | 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 – 10:30 am | 12:00 – 1:00 pm | 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 – 10:30 am | 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 – 10:30 am | 12:00 – 1:00 pm | 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- Friday: 10:30 am – 12:00 pm | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 – 10:30 am
- Sunday: 1:00 – 2:30 pm
Drop into Choice Health & Fitness on Friday mornings for some fun on the court!
Drop-in Doubles Adult Tennis Program is a casual tennis group for intermediate to advanced players. No commitment necessary.
Drop-in Doubles tennis program is designed for intermediate to advanced adult players. Each week participants will be paired into groups of 4 to play three (8-game) pro sets. Groups will rotate partners for each pro set so players will play with 3 different doubles partners each session.
- Not offered at this time.
- Members: $9 + tax
- Non-Members: $14.40 + tax
We offer private tennis lessons for every ability. Contact one of our tennis pros to schedule a time. | 701.746.2790
TYPES OF LESSONS:
- Group (3+)
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- 1.5 hours
- 2 hours