Choice Health & Fitness is excited to offer online registration for a majority of our classes and programs!
In order to register for programming online, members will first need to login to the Member Service Portal.
If you have not yet set up your Member Services Portal account, CLICK HERE >
Registration is open 30-days prior to the start of each session and closes 7-days before the session begins.
Online registration is not available after the deadline.
Please visit the Customer Service Desk for registration options after the deadline.
$10 late fee will be applied if registering after deadline.
All programs are subject to postponement and/or cancellation due to a lack of registrations. Due to limited class sizes, we ask that all members book classes accordingly and cancel prior to the registration deadline.
If you would like to register your family members for activities, the Primary Account Holder needs to log in initially. Once logged in, the Primary Account Holder has the option to manage the “Head of Household(s).”
To manage the “Head of Household” the primary account holder must log into the Member Services Portal.
From My Account select “Manage Family.“
This option gives full access to the site and allows the member to manage family members including signing family members up for activities. You can have as many Head of Households as you like.
1. Log into the Member Service Portal and select “My Activities”
2. Select “Courses/Events Schedule”
3. Sort through available programs by date, categories, or additional filters.
4. When you find the program that you would like to register for select it and click: “Sign Up > Pay Course Fee > Continue”
5. This will bring you to the payment options. Proceed with payment.
6. You’ll receive confirmation email shortly after you complete registration.
** Please keep in mind that all programs are subject to postpone and/or cancel due to lack of registrations. Please periodically check your email for programming updates.