PARENTS MUST REMAIN ON THE CHOICE HEALTH & FITNESS PREMISES AT ALL TIMES
- Available to members only for children ages 6 weeks to 8 years old.
- Reservations will be accepted during each 2-hour time block.
- Due to limited availability reservations can be scheduled up to one day in advance.
- Reservations will be accepted by calling 746-2791 during childcare hours only.
GENERAL CHILDCARE POLICIES
Members may utilize Choice Health & Fitness Childcare while they are attending a Truyu or Altru appointment located within our facility.
*Exception: Members may utilize Childcare services while participating in fee-based, instructor-led, Choice Health & Fitness programs that are scheduled at Icon Sports Center or on the grounds outside the building. This includes personal and group fitness training and private or group tennis lessons. This DOES NOT INCLUDE activities such as walking/jogging on the grounds, non-organized outdoor tennis, Cornhole (at Bringewatt Park), or special events such as the Choice Triathlon, tennis tournaments, etc.
We gladly accept children between the ages of 6 weeks to 8 years old. There is a 2 HOUR MAXIMUM LIMIT that may be used during both the morning and evening shifts.
Call up to 24 hours in advance to ensure a spot is available for your child/children.
- Snacks are allowed in the childcare. Children will be asked to eat them in a designated area.
- In order to prevent allergic reactions your child/children will be required to wear a bracelet (that we provide) that identifies their allergy. (No peanuts)
- If your child brings in personal toys, video games, cell phones/IPods, etc. We are not responsible if these items become broken or misplaced.
- 1 Child | $4 / visit
- 2 Children | $6 / visit
- 3+ Children | $8 / visit
- 1 Child | $6 / visit
- 2 Children | $9 / visit
- 3+ Children | $12 / visit
In consideration of the other children, members, and our staff, Choice Health & Fitness reserves the right to refuse entry of sick children into childcare if they currently are, or have been, experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever in the past 24 hrs. >(98.6* F)
- Diarrhea or vomiting in past 24 hrs
- Pink Eye (redness & inflammation)
- Undiagnosed rash
- Green discharge from eyes or nose
- Other illnesses that may present a danger to other children, staff, or members
We realize that children will sometimes misbehave, but there are some instances where parental intervention may be needed
- Bad behavior – first, verbally told that behavior is unacceptable. Second warning is a time out. Third warning, we will get the parents.
- Biting – if this occurs, we will locate parents immediately and ask that their child be removed for the rest of the day.
Please make sure your child is taken to the bathroom or has a clean diaper prior to coming into childcare. We do not provide diapers, teething rings or snacks.
* We are unable to give scheduled naps, potty train, or give one on one attention.
* When checking in your child, please inform childcare staff where you will be in the facility.